Find Us

Come visit us!

(909) 621-0066

1420 N Claremont Blvd., Ste 207E Claremont, CA 91711

Follow Us

Check out all of the exciting things we're doing!



Bone Support Mini Minerals 16oz


SKU: N/A Category:


99.99% Calcium/Magnesium – Contains Calcium & Magnesium w/ trace boron, cobalt, zinc, & potassium. An incredible formula for leg cramps or bone loss. Many report TMJ goes away. (Bone loss needs 2-4 tblsps per day w/ Vitamin D3 liquid. Twice as much magnesium as Calcium.) All Mini-minerals are in the right form and right size for the body and the body sees this.
Calcium/Magnesium product is organic. Virtually all other minerals are in an inorganic form and absorption is minimal. All these minerals are water soluble and approx. 1 million times smaller than Colloidal.
Organic calcium is used more than any other mineral in the body. There are 179 different known uses for calcium in the human body. The most common are:
1) Formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
2) Prevents bone loss associated with osteoporosis
3) Control muscle contraction and with magnesium muscle relaxation
4) Required for muscle growth
5) Important in the maintenance of regular heart beat
6) Transmission of nerve impulses
7) Transfer of information between brain cells
8) Controls osmosis and diffusion through the cell membranes
9) Passing of information within the cell.
Calcium controls the formation of enzymes and hormones. It is involved in the activation of several enzymes including lipase.
Nearly 99% of the body’s calcium is deposited in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is present in body fluids, equally divided between diffusible calcium and non-diffusible calcium. The diffusible calcium is bound to blood proteins, chiefly to albumin, although a small amount is bound by the globulins in the blood.
Scientists have discovered that the body fluids of healthy people are mildly alkaline (high pH), whereas the body fluids of the sick are acidic (low pH). Calcium is responsible of maintaining the proper body fluid pH. Hypocalcemia, chronic calcium deficiency, is responsible for approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions, and other problems that can be harmful or dangerous to the body. All degenerative diseases, such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, gallstones, kidney stones, arthritis, osteoporosis, and many more have been scientifically linked to deficiencies in calcium. Calcium protects the bones and teeth from lead by inhibiting absorption of the toxic metal.Female athletes and women experiencing menopause need greater amounts of organic calcium due to lower estrogen levels.
The average American diet of meats, refined grains (cereal), and soft drinks (high in phosphorus) has been documented to contribute to increased bone loss in adults. Proper calcium absorption absolutely requires an adequate level of natural vitamin D, through diet or supplementation. Vitamin D controls the absorption of calcium ions. The biochemical absorption and assimilation is not an easy matter.
The excretion of calcium is largely through the mucosa of the small intestines, and a comparatively small amount (25-35%) is excreted in the urine as calcium phosphate. Since the excretion is a normal continuous process, a negative calcium balance can result if dietary intake is too low. Acidity, sugars, and artificial flavors and sweeteners can shorten life.Most people are aware of the need for calcium in our diets. When health practitioners recommend that we go to the store and get Tums, Rolaids or Oyster Shell Tablets and take two daily, they are really not aware of how very little of the calcium is bio-available to the cells in our bodies.
Minerals are either organic or inorganic. Would you rather get your calcium from concrete or green salad? The body can not get proper nutrition from inorganic minerals. It is designed to get nutrition form living plants. For human consumption, minerals from food are superior to minerals from soil.

Additional information

Weight 2 lbs

16oz, 32oz


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Bone Support Mini Minerals 16oz”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *